Service Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Basic Salary: up to £55k + Annual Profit Related Bonus + Choice of Car + Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
A Regional Field Service management role managing a team of Field Service Engineers in the Midlands & North of England for a market leading & fast growing packaging & process machinery manufacturer supplying the food industry. They are looking to recruit an experienced Manager.
BASIC SALARY: up to £55,000
· Annual Profit Related Bonus
· Choice of Car
LOCATION: Home based covering the Midlands & Northern England and ideally living on or near the M1 & M6 corridors between Birmingham, Manchester & Leeds
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield, Stoke, Leicester, Wolverhampton
JOB DESCRIPTION: Service Manager / Field Service Manager : packaging & process machinery manufacturer / PPMA - food industry
This is a regional field service management role managing a team of Field Service Engineers in the Midlands & North of England. You will have the responsibility for scheduling & work planning but mainly a leadership role managing & supporting your team. You will also be working directly with clients and the companies sales team to help generate after sales revenue & future machinery sales.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Service Manager / Field Service Manager : packaging & process machinery manufacturer / PPMA - food industry
· You MUST have a proven track record as a Service Manager managing a team of Field Service Engineers.
· You MUST have this experience working within the PPMA for a packaging &/or process machinery company supplying the food industry.
· You MUST be qualified to HNC level or equivalent in either Electrical &/or Mechanical engineering.
· The company WILL also consider an experienced factory Maintenance Manager managing a team of Maintenance Engineers with specific experience of packaging or process machinery currently working in the food manufacturing or processing industries.
A well established & fast growing market leading manufacturer of packaging & process machinery supplying the food market.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MPH16247, Wallace Hind Selection