Human Resources & Staffing Manager for Iconic Venue
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£30k per year + Bonus
Human Resources & Staffing Manager for Iconic Venue in Manchester up to £30,000
What are we are looking for?
My client, an iconic landmark that hosts some of the most exciting and vibrant events in London, is looking for a HR Manager to join their creative and people focused HR team.
We are looking for a people person, someone with character and personality, full of positivity to work closely with the HRBP and other key members of the business.
The key Focuses will be
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations
- Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Records & Information Management
- Learning & Development
Ideal Candidate will have
- Degree level or equivalent HR experience
- Relevant professional qualifications i.e. CIPD
- 3-5 years of HR experience (which must include Recruitment) ideally in a creative field
- Extensive experience in HR Leadership role, preferably in a high-volume quality establishment
- Strong experience in a leadership/senior management role (is preferred)
- Training & Development - including management development
- Employment Law, Health & safety & other HR related legislation
- Talent management: Recruitment & retention
- Reward & recognition - including benefits
- Performance management
- Good knowledge of IT systems & their application in an HR environment
Proven ability to build internal relationships
- High level of computer literacy
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years of HR experience (which must include Recruitment) ideally in an event hospitality field.
Posted 34 days ago