£35k - 50k per year
i OS Developer - iOS - Bristol - £35,000 - £50,000 Subject to Experience
My Client, based in Bristol is looking to add to their growing, market leading development team. The successful iOS Developer will be joining an expanding team as you look to build on the clients plan to become a global electric vehicle charging platform. You will assist and contribute in developing software as well as maintaining and updating existing tools and greenfield apps to ensure increased functionality
In addition to this, you will be developing software as well as maintaining and updating existing tools and greenfield apps to ensure increased UX/UI.
- Working closely with the software team, designing new software features and easing integration between software and mobile application
- Deliver and maintain new and existing functional software and systems from design - deployment - post-implementation support
- Coaching less experienced members of staff, if required
- At least 2 years' experience in iOS Development
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs & Third-Party integration
- Experience of Swift/Objective C
- Experience of Google Maps
- Be able to responsibly and competently work individually and as part of a team
There is competitive salary between £35,000 - £50,000 on offer, subject to experience, as well as other benefits available to the successful iOS Developer, including a discretionary bonus!
If you are an experienced iOS Developer or know someone who would be interested, please give me a ring or reply via email with your CV, covering letter/portfolio and your salary expectations.
I will get back to you at the earliest convenience.
Posted 11 days ago