NQ Personal Injury Solicitor
Competitive + Benefits
NQ Personal Injury Solicitor.
- Our client is an international Legal500 law firm with offices across Scotland and Europe which is now seeking a NQ Personal Injury Solicitor to join their well-regarded Litigation Team in Glasgow. There will also be a requirement to travel to their Edinburgh office on an ad-hoc basis.
- You will be working within one of the best and most experienced Litigation teams, and for a firm which is committed to equality, diversity, and an inclusive environment. You will be responsible for assisting senior members of the team with more complex cases, and your role will include exposure to a varied and high quality caseload of defender personal injury matters - motor, employer's liability, public liability, industrial diseases, and fatal accidents.
- To be considered for this NQ Personal Injury Solicitor opportunity, you will ideally have gained some exposure to similar personal injury matters during your traineeship.
- This Glasgow based opportunity would be well suited to a driven and self-motivated individual who has a proactive and team approach. The firm will offer excellent ongoing training and progression, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
- If you are a NQ Personal Injury Solicitor currently considering a new opportunity, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion or please apply with an up to date CV. 0131 278 0000.
Posted 38 days ago