Montessori Teacher - Bow | Zoek UK | 15fb98
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Montessori Teacher, Immediate Start (Bow, E London)
Bow, Greater London, England
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Montessori Teacher (Experienced)
Bow, East London
We are currently looking for an experienced Montessori Teacher to join in one our Nurseries based in Bow, East London.
The positions are for full time, immediate start and contracted for a permanent position.
The day nursery are committed to providing a high standard of care and education for all their children and continue to develop their quality service for the families that use their facilities, giving parents/carers total peace of mind.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of working with children under 5 in an Early Years setting for minimum 2 years
- Experience of planning for the enhanced and continuous provision
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS curriculum and requirements
- Management experience within the Early Years Foundation Stage, particularly with regard to running a small team
UNDERSTANDING OF THE ROLE
- Ensuring a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual education and care for children placed in the nursery using the Montessori approach to lead the child towards mastering his/her environment.
- Supervision of and support to the other personnel within the nursery therefore implementing high standards of quality practices.
- The day-to-day management of the Nursery in terms of organising and implementing the curriculum for the Early Years Foundation stage using the Montessori approach to provide an environment in which children gain experience through activities and movement
- Assisting with the day to day management of the nursery to ensure that parents and carers of children, are provided with high-quality childcare, which meets the requirements of the Children's Act and the Early Years Foundation Stage Welfare Requirements and in line with Montessori teachings.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or for more information please call Rupa on#########
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...