Vehicle Coach Builder
Wolverhampton - This Area Only
£19.94 - £23.92/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
£ per hour through an Umbrella Company. (first 12 weeks)
£ per hour through an Umbrella Company. (After 12 weeks completed.)
PAYE is also an option.
###### hours per week on Days.
12 month project.
Rullion require Fitters to work with our client on a modification and upgrade project, for a large rail company based in Wolverhampton starting in late October. The project is working on Rolling Stock interior modification, including fit and finish. The role is a mechanical position, but an understanding of any wiring such as panel wiring, wifi, cctv, module replacement etc would be an advantage.
Coachbuilders will be required to:
* Remove and replace railway equipment in line with drawing and process specification
* Remove internal fittings to create access
* Remove and replace flooring, along with seating and associated components
* Remove and replace wiring looms (if required)
* Follow schematics and vehicle maintenance sheets
* Operate as a member of a work team, as the role of that work team requires
* Submit problem sheets which detail solutions to problems / issues encountered on work being undertaken
* Maintain good housekeeping within the working area
Key skills and requirements for the role include:
* Previous rolling stock modification experience (if not rolling stock: military, coaches, buses, aircraft, HGV) would be an advantage.
* Able to act as a member of a multi-disciplined team
* Developed analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Work on own initiative where required
* Good judgement and decision-making capability
* Any mechanical qualifications would be an advantage (such as NVQ 2 or 3)
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd and is inside of IR35.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants