£26k - 30k per year
JOB - Quality Inspector / CMM Programmer
LOCATION - Hertfordshire
SALARY - £26,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
We are looking for a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis in the Kent area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Quality engineering team through CMM inspection. Overtime at x1 for outside standard hours on weekdays and x1.5 times for weekends.
The CMM Programmer / Quality inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a CMM programmer position.
Knowledge of Quality Inspection techniques through CMM inspection.
Able to communicate with Quality Engineering teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar machined parts manufacturer.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any experience of CMM programming - Very Beneficial
The CMM Programmer / Quality inspector role will involve:
- Assisting the Quality Management team with Inspection and reporting duties.
- Using Mitutoyo CMM programming to inspect various products.
- Maintain and upkeep the inspection documentation for the manufacturing department.
- Take ownership of inspection activities throughout production.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Posted 13 days ago