Group Living Support Worker - East Riding of Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK
Group Living Support Worker - Yorkshire
East Riding of Yorkshire - This Area Only
£11 - £50 per hour + increments paid for sleeps.
JOB TITLE - Group Living Support Worker - Yorkshire
About The Role
Prospero Health and Social are looking for Support Workers to provide person centred care to clients at various sites in the E. Riding of Yorkshire/Hull area. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for young people and your daily tasks as a SW will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities with the aim to help service users build and lead a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Prospero Health and Social as a Support Worker:
- You must have driving License and be a car owner ( Business Insurance will be required ) *ESSENTIAL*
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update*ESSENTIAL*
- Provide professional references covering the previous 3 years. *ESSENTIAL*
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People or equivalent *Desired*
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Fitness to work Certificate
- Available to complete online training
- Location - E. Riding of Yorkshire
- Position - Support Worker
- Type of work - Tem to Perm ( Rota based X number of 24/7 shifts a week *Sleeps paid* )
- Start date - ASAP
- Temporary Role
- Full time
- £11 Basic ( £50 Sleeps )
- Hours - upto 40 hours a week
Benefits of working with Prospero Health and Social as a Support Worker:
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £50 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Prospero Health and Social is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
Prospero Health and Social are a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to support our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Posted 32 days ago