Software Test Engineer
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Software Test Engineer £30,000 £40,000 + 33 days holiday + benefits Wimborne, Dorset
Are you a Test Engineer looking to be part of a close knit multidisciplinary team creating cutting edge software for the medical industry that will help to save lives?
You will become the go to person for testing and automation, in control of your own workload and working on state of the art automation projects. This is a company that really values their staff and has created an excellent place to work.
The company are developing products controlled by complex and exciting software, and are being used in R&D across the medical industry. You can be part of the process that brings new cures and treatments for disease to life.
This would suit someone looking to be the authority in in automated testing in a small R&D team from multidisciplinary backgrounds. You will be given lots of creative freedom and work end to end through the test lifecycle.
- Design and develop automated software test harnesses (eg: Selenium, Ranorex)
- Creating scripts in Python, C++ or C# (experience in one, training provided on others)
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to produce complex software for medical devices
- Agile working environment
- Experienced in software testing in an Agile environment
- Scripting in one of Python, C++, C#, training provided where needed
- Automated test experience and looking to become the go to person
- Keen to learn and develop your skills, working with complex software
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Posted 22 days ago