Legal PA/Secretary Commercial Team
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Commercial Legal PA/Secretary
Location: Leeds City Centre
Are you a highly motivated, committed, organised and experienced individual with Legal Secretarial/PA experience? We have a fantastic opportunity working for our client an International Law Firm based in Leeds City Centre who are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to join their Commercial team supporting Legal Advisers, delivering excellent client service every time in an increasingly competitive market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive and appropriate use of Document Production teams
- Undertaking the end to end file management process for legal advisers, proactively managing manual/electronic filing and archiving
- Contribute to the development of the business, delivering excellent service to our clients
- Support with marketing and Business Development related activities including organising events, marketing materials and Meet & Greets
- Assist legal advisers with follow up to business development activities, such as drafting letters, arranging follow up meetings and diarising reminders
- Use strong organisational skills to ensure legal advisers have all relevant information for meetings both internal and external
- Highly proactive and responsive travel and diary management
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues, screening calls, delivering a positive client experience
- Responding to central and Practice Group initiatives/requests and helping the legal teams with training events and proactive management of secretarial related tasks
- Initiate and drive the billing process for legal advisers
- Contribute to legal adviser KPIs, proactively working to manage matter balances
- Create, amend and circulate financial reports for key clients including transaction status.
- Work as part of a wider secretarial team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and legal advisers as required
- Support to the Office Manager with general ad hoc tasks
Key Skills and Experience:
- It is essential that you will have a good level of Legal Secretarial/PA experience within a professional environment
- A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed and MS Office skills are essential
- It is expected that with limited supervision you will be able to proactively support a team of legal advisers and key clients, produce high quality documents, manage extremely busy diaries, arrange travel itineraries and will have an enthusiastic and proactive approach to dealing with day to day tasks and longer term initiatives/projects
- You will also need to be flexible, open minded and confident in taking on tasks which are outside of the usual role
- Experienced in a professional environment
- Seeks to provide outstanding levels of client service at all times.
- Projects a positive and professional image of the firm to clients
- Highly motivated, accurate, works well under pressure and has a can do approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Supports all firmwide initiatives
- Seeks opportunities to grow and share knowledge, develop own role and learn about wider business activity
- Injects energy and enthusiasm into the team.
- A flexible and committed attitude
- Uses initiative and anticipates what is needed, taking appropriate action
- Demonstrates confidence in own ability
- Focuses on solutions, not problems, taking ownership to resolve
- Has a good working knowledge of financial systems and process
- Complies with best practice protocols
- Is proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite building on this knowledge by attending appropriate training courses
For more information please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy in Leeds on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 16 days ago