Up to £8.61 per hour
Acorn Recruitment is recruiting for Production Operators on a temporary ongoing basis for a large electronics company in the Barnstaple area.
The site employs over 250 members of staff and specialise in electromagnetic components, printedcircuit board assemblies, cabinet wiring and electronic test equipment.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Electrical wiring and assembly in a quality assured environment.
- Reading electrical drawings, wiring schedules and schematics.
- Checking and completing all paperwork.
- Ensuring compliance with all associated procedures.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and housekeeping policy.
- Be willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
In return the company offer:
- 39 hours per week, 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 to 13:00 Friday.
- Temporary contracts with the possibility of becoming permanent after 12 weeks.
- Pay rate of £8.61 per hour.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you feel your experience would suit this role and you are interested in working for one of the leading employers in the local area,please send your CV to email@example.com or for more information call the Acorn Barnstaple branch.
Posted 18 days ago