£30k - 40k per year + bonus + private healthcare + pension
Shirley Parsons are delighted to be working exclusively with a geo-intelligence world leader. We're looking for a highly capable Quality Advisor to join this ever-changing, growing and varied company.
This role can be based in Oxfordshire, Portsmouth, Edinburgh or Glasgow. We are looking for someone who will ensure that the processes needed for the company integrated management system (IMS) are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Support QHSSE Manager who is Company representative for quality management;
- Establish quality processes needed for the QMS and regularly report on their implementation and maintenance to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001 for all company activities and ISO/IEC 17025 for laboratory testing;
- Determine, collect and analyse appropriate data to demonstrate continuing suitability and effectiveness of the IMS, reporting results to QHSSE Manager to identify and evaluate opportunities for improvement and need for change;
- Support QHSSE Manager in administration of integrated management system (IMS) to ensure compliance with legislation and all relevant accreditations;
- Act as Management Representative on quality matters for external audits;
- Provide QA advice on day to day basis, and assist with documentation and questionnaires for commercial tenders;
- Provide QA support to projects, including the review of project quality plans prepared by Proposal and/or Project Managers;
- Prepare internal audit schedule;
- Assist QHSSE Manager to plan, implement, maintain and monitor the internal integral audit schedule;
- Undertake quality audits as required (including complaint or non-conforming work audits as requested by QHSSE Manager);
- Assist QHSSE Manager in scheduling, organisation and liaison with external quality certifying bodies;
- Attendance as required at external audits, delivering evidence of implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions within required timescales;
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation;
- Assist with the management and control of IMS controlled documents/forms and templates;
- Promote general quality awareness to all company employees and where necessary, subcontractors, freelancers and suppliers;
- Oversee the customer satisfaction feedback process including monitoring, review and reporting of data and trends;
- Identify corrective, preventive and improvement actions are taken without undue delay to eliminate detected or potential nonconformities and their causes. Ensuring follow up activities including the verification of actions taken and assessment of effectiveness;
- Review all relevant supplier problem reports;
- Assist in ensuring adequate recording, investigation and handling of complaints including overseeing adequate management and recording of resulting corrective actions and their effectiveness;
- Adherence to company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Broad knowledge and experience of quality assurance methods and laboratory practices;
- CQI Quality Certificate or equivalent;
- Recognised auditing training to minimum internal auditor.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office including Visio, Process mapping;
- Knowledge and previous use of the Triaster Business Process Mapping Software would be an advantage.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025;
- Implementation and development of management systems;
- Previous work in a testing laboratory;
- Demonstrable competence in audit planning and execution to the above standards;
- Producing regular reports on performance and quality for management.
Posted 46 days ago