Homeless Assessment Officer - Work From Home | Zoek UK
Homeless Assessment Officer
Work From Home
£13.06 - 16.00 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Liverpool City Council to appoint a Homeless Assessment Officer to their team.
The role is on a minimum 3 month agency contract which is highly likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
Rate of pay - £ - £16 per hour. Negotiable depending on experience. (Please state your desired rate upon application)
Location - Liverpool, L1 6BW.
Position - Full time hours. (35 per week)
To deliver a high-quality customer focused comprehensive re-housing and homelessness service.
- Identify problems causing their potential homelessness and provide them with tailored advice and assistance to secure alternative settled accommodation and prevent their becoming homeless.
- Work proactively with relevant Council departments, partners and private and registered social landlords to ensure that effective support is identified and implemented to prevent homelessness, ensure timely assessments and support clients into settled accommodation.
- Identify the support needs of service users and make appropriate referrals to other Council teams and external agencies.
- Ensure performance targets are met maintaining full and accurate records of all contact on the appropriate IT or manual systems.
- Ensure manual and computerised records are updated in an accurate and timely manner, and that data relevant to the future development of homelessness prevention and assessment services is written up and reported in an appropriate format.
- Assisting clients to access and signposting to other statutory, non statutory and voluntary agencies where relevant.
- Highlight any concerns about service users where appropriate to the appropriate agency (. concerns about child protection or adult abuse).
- Completion of risk assessments in respect of service users and for communicating these appropriately and confidentially to other staff in the City Council or to other agencies.
- Work with people in housing need and those who are potentially homeless to identify and address their housing and support needs.
Job Requirements :
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc...)
- Reference contact details covering your last Five years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
- Enhanced DBS & Barred list check. (Adults)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to ######.uk and contact Dane on######### as soon as possible.
Posted 25 days ago