Bradford, West Yorkshire
£6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Flexible working.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in a childcare setting that fits around your studies? Do you have experience of working with children?
A Nursery Assistant is needed to conduct flexible cover for a nursery in the Bradford area. The nursery prides itself on providing great care to children aged 3 months 4 years and support for their families. Fun and exciting activities are provided each day with a wide range of play opportunities both indoors and outdoors. The nursery provides a safe and stimulating environment for all children while helping them grow and develop, ready to start school. This is a flexible role with the opportunity for you to work parttime or fulltime: some half days and some full days.
- A competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- A supportive team
- Onsite parking
- To deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- To make effective use of assessment, reflecting childrens needs, interests and stages of development
- To ensure the nursery meets Ofsted regulations and EYFS standards
- To provide necessary personal care to children
- A childcare qualification (preferable)
- Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
- An up to date DBS
- Experience of working with children between the age of 3 months 4 years
If you are interested in joining this vibrant and busy nursery and taking the next step in your career in Early Years then please send your CV to email@example.com or call us now on 0113 246 2500.
Posted 15 days ago