High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Job Title: Instrumentation Technician
Location: South East
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £ competitive (D.O.E)
Electrical - Instrumentation - Maintenance - Service - Instruments - Control Systems
A nationwide construction specialist are recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician on a permanent, full-time basis. The Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for assisting with the preparations, installation & commissioning of instrumentation equipment on a variety of sites.
The successful Instrumentation Technician will ideally have
- Valid CSCS card / certification
- Experience wiring control panels
- The ability to work from electrical drawings
- A Full UK driving licence
It would be beneficial for the successful Instrumentation Technician to have a 17 th /18 th edition or a C&G 2391 Test & Inspection.
The successful Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for:
- Creating installation design drawings & procedures for instrumentation solutions
- Carrying out testing, calibration & maintenance of instrumentation & monitoring equipment
- Keeping engineering teams informed of project updates
- Improving standards & equipment to minimise downtime
The successful Instrumentation Technician will earn a salary between £26,000 & £29,000 dependant on experience as well as some fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in the Instrumentation Technician vacancy please apply now with an updated CV as well as your current availability and your salary expectations.
Posted 14 days ago