Assistant Service Manager - Lombardy Park - Supported Living
£21,118 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Would you like to finish work each day knowing that you have made a difference? It's not just a job, it's a life experience. Join us and help us change lives. An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Service Manager to work at one of our services in Ipswich. This is a chance for you to develop your skills and experience, working alongside the Service Manager. This role will include
- Supporting the Service Manager by undertaking agreed management tasks.
- Supporting and developing the staff team.
- Promoting a team culture where the team are confident in being accountable and making decisions.
- Supporting the team to be compliant in their induction and training.
- Undertaking effective and agreed SYF reviews for team members.
- Leading on the review and implementation of support planning, risk assessment and evidence outcome based support.
- Contributing to and overseeing systems and records that support health and safety and maintenance of service environment as required.
- Contributing to the monitoring and completion of management reporting systems.
- Contributing to monitoring and completion of administration systems such as reviewing time sheets and in putting information into Office Base (kinetic) systems and invoice systems
- To be confident in being able to work using a computer and electronic systems.
- You will be required to demonstrate that you have developed enough skills and knowledge to be able to progress to a future Service Manager role.
The post will be off rota however there is an expectation to work flexibly including working evenings and weekends. Vacancy ID: 16781
Posted 5 days ago