Front End Developer - Chester | Zoek UK
Front End Developer
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Competitive depending on experience
Permanent (Full time)
Are you the Front-end Developer we are looking for?
About the Company
Here at Limely, we pride ourselves on putting our employees first and offering exceptional opportunities that allow for personal growth, all whilst delivering incredible websites for national brands.
We're known for our family dynamic, so if you enjoy a game of pool and finishing early on a Friday to hit the pub - then we could be the perfect match!
About the Role
We are on the lookout for someone who is a naturally organised, friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual.
You'll have excellent communication skills as the role consists of working closely with the design and development teams to produce outstanding results.
In a nutshell
You will be involved with a wide variety of aspects of the web development process; helping to ensure projects meet both client expectations and Limely standards. You'll be:
- Collaborating with the team on transforming designs into digital products.
- Building efficient and reusable front end solutions
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Identifying and communicating the frontend best practices
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Essential Values and Skills:
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Expert delivery of HTML, CSS, jQuery and related web technologies
- Familiar with frontend frameworks, we use Bootstrap
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Strong communication skills
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- Problem solver and go getter
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with version control, GIT / SVN / HG
- Exposure to Magento / Magento 2
- Proficient user of Apple Mac
- City center office - our office is right in the middle of the town near Eastgate Clock
- 20 days of annual leaves on top of all bank holidays, your birthday off and a Christmas shut down
- Flexible working hours
- Team building days at theme parks, Design events and Poker
- Breakfast and Lunch provided everyday of the week
- Beverages like beer and coffee is in house
- Early logout on Friday - 3pm
- Generous pension contribution
- Pool, Table Tennis and Darts for recreation
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 32 days ago