Part - London SE10 | Zoek UK
Part-time Art Teacher -Year 11 only - Greenwich Sept 2020
London SE10, UK
£130.00 - £220.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Art Teacher- Part-time
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
- Greenwich September 2020 Start Prospero Teaching is looking for an Art Teacher for a large secondary school in Greenwich to start in September 2020.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL The school is a mixed Secondary School located in Greenwich.
The school has good behaviour and personal development and expect their young people to work hard, to show good manners and to make lasting contributions to their school and the wider community.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivational Teacher of Art, with a strong passion and expertise.
Someone who can inspire students and contribute fully to a vibrant, close-knit and dynamic team in the Art, Design and Technology Curriculum Area.
BUSINESS TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS: Location
- Greenwich Position
- Art Type of work
- Art Teacher to year 11 only Contract or position start date
- September Duration / Likely Duration
- 3 terms until the end of the academic year July 2021 Contract or position end date
- July 2021 i Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm)
- contact Full time/part-time
- Full time 2 days a week Paid to scale
- Inner London
- MPS & UPS Hours
- 8:30 am
- 4pm, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS /PGCE/ QTS or equivalent teaching degree Minimum 1-year Art teaching experience in the UK Passionate about being a Business Studies Teacher and have a willingness to educate Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST: Hold Right to Work in the UK Be able to work a minimum of 5 FULL days Monday
- Friday Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application Provide two professional child related referencesOTHER If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate: Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 8 days ago