Korean Speaking Analyst - Exeter | Zoek UK
Korean Speaking Analyst
Exeter, Devon, England
£18666 - £19277 per annum
Korean Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst needed in Exeter!
Are you fluent in Korean and also have a good level of English?
Do you want to work for the Multicultural Worldwide Organisation?
We are now recruiting for Korean Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst's to join a diverse and multicultural organisation in Exeter.
The Company are world leaders in their field and are looking to recruit multilingual professionals.
Job role: Korean Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst.
Start Date: August 2020
Salary: Starting at £18, pa increasing to £19, pa, after successful completion of 6 months service.
Probation: 24 weeks from commencement
Hours: Full Time - hours per week Monday to Friday
Location:Candidates would be required to attend the initial training, onboarding and work remotely based from home, due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The intention is to work in the modern Exeter office your role will be to analyse the content of customer interactions in the required language once it is safe and appropriate to do so.
The successful candidate will be accurate with good attention to detail, this position would suit somebody who enjoys an analytic position.
This role is very technically focused role so an interest in technology would be an advantage.
Points to note:
- Candidates must have no holiday booked for the first 5-6 weeks due to training.
- You must have the Right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Listen and evaluate calls or written communication between clients and customers.
- Provide feedback to clients and give a high level of Customer Service.
- Input feedback and data onto custom software.
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have flexibility to support other teams as and when required.
- Ability to speak fluently in Korean along with an adequate level of spoken and written English.
- Good Computer Skills including Word Processing, Databases, Email and Spreadsheets.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Ability to work to Targets and Deadlines whilst working effectively.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Previous contact centre experience.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- An interest in Technology.
- Other languages are an advantage.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 25 days ago