Court of Protection Solicitor
£38000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
Court of Protection Solicitor.
- Our client is a top tier full-service law firm in Oxford. The Private Client department is seeking a recently qualified Court of Protection Solicitor up to 3 years' PQE to join its expanding team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of Court of Protection matters. This is an award-winning law firm offering a collegiate place to further your career.
- The Court of Protection department is expanding and is seeking to recruit a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join the Oxford team.
- Your caseload will include; assisting injured parties, elderly clients, and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place.
- The team also deals with Court panel referrals, personal injury compensation trusts, and professional attorneyships.
- Your role will involve dealing with the following:
drafting applications to the Court of Protection assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties bank account and budgeting reviews meetings with clients liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian preparation of annual reports billing and file management. In return, the firm offers a genuine career path for the successful Court of Protection team offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this Court of Protection position based in Oxford, please apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
Posted 12 days ago