Community Home Carer for Knotty Ash (L14)
Permanent (Full time)
Join Be Caring Today!
We are looking for values driven people to join our homecare team supporting customers within our local communities - Knotty Ash (L14)
Pay: £18,948 (40hr week)
- Hourly rate of pay: £###### (20p visit payment included)
- Mileage paid at 40p per mile for drivers
New starter bonus - up to £500 (see bottom of advert for further details*)
Working Hours and Shift Patterns
- Early shifts - 7:00am-3:00pm
- Late shifts - 3:00pm-10:30pm
- Alternate weekend working
You do not need care experience. If you have the right values, we will provide you with the training you need to be an outstanding Community Home Carer.
As a Community Home Carer, you will provide care and support to meet individual personal care needs. You will:
- Provide personal care that protect people's dignity.
- Promote independence using enabling approaches.
- Support people to meet their outcomes, involving families and professionals.
- Connect people to their communities accessing local support and services.
- Deliver personalised care through individual choice and control.
- Be a strong and effective communicator, documenting, reporting and sharing information with the right people at the right time.
All training is fully funded, and you will be paid for your time to complete the training. As a Community Home Carer, you will be provided with a comprehensive induction training on:
- Community wellbeing, individual wellbeing and personal outcomes;
- Fluids and nutrition;
- Medication, moving and handling, basic life support and first aid;
- Infection prevention and control, health and safety;
- Professional boundaries, confidentiality, equality, and diversity;
- Safeguarding, mental health and capacity;
At Be Caring, we are committed to the personal and professional career development of all colleagues so that you can ‘Be the Best you can be'. As aCommunity Home Carer, you will be provided with:
- Full induction and shadowing programme.
- Training to complete the Care Certificate.
- Access to additional training and qualifications through the apprenticeship levy.
- Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification (on completion of six-month probation period)
- Quarterly Be Supported sessions.
- An annual appraisal and personal development plan.
- Paid Induction and DBS
- Annual bonus (up to £250), gift vouchers for birthdays (£25), and refer a friend payment scheme (£150)
- FREE 24hr access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Optional Union membership with GMB who we work in partnership with to give our staff impartial support and guidance.
* New starter bonus split into 2 payments at 3 months and 6 months; based on average hours worked.
- £500for 40+ average weekly hours (£250 per payment)
- £400for 30-39 average weekly hours (£200 per payment)
- £300for 20-29 average weekly hours (£150 per payment)
- £200for 10-19 average weekly hours (£100 per payment)