Customer Service (CSM) 20hrs
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
At Entain, our Customer Service Managers are great listeners, part of their local community, we help everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. We keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Manager role and you can be yourself, building relationships with our customers and making sure that they enjoy our products and services responsibly. With flexibility, energy and great customer focus, we’ll support you to build a great career.
What do you need to be successful?
- You must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our betting shops.
- Passion for delivering great customer service!
- The ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- Be adaptable and a quick learner
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
What we do
We strive to deliver consistently outstanding customer service and ensure a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when needed and taking bets on a wide range of sports and events.
We protect our customers with market leading Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines and implementing Think 21 at all times.
We maintain high shop standards and take pride in the shop appearance, promoting the company’s product offering both in shop and online to customers to help drive shop profitability.
In this role you will supervise the shop in the absence of the Shop Manager and develop commercial awareness and understanding of how the team can impact the shop’s profitability
Benefits and Development
- Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run
- Annual Shop performance related bonus up to £500
- Optional overtime subject to availability
- Discounts to over 500 different retailers
- Pension Scheme & Annual share save
- 2 days Induction session to give you the best start when joining the business
- All new starters complete a blended online and on the job journey, with the goal to becoming signed off to duty manager in 8 weeks; with dynamic web-based content on the Entain Academy and support from your colleagues
- Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal development
Our shops can be open from Monday to Sunday 8am - 10pm depending on the location. This includes weekends and bank holidays.
A typical weekly rota will be made up of a combination of a long opening shift, a long closing shift and a short closing shift and will vary week to week.
Please note until being signed off you won’t be eligible to carry out opening shifts unless it’s while shadowing as part of your training.
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.