MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVER
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary multi drop driver to assist with Christmas pressure.
Hourly Rate - £
Starting immediately until Christmas could potentially be on-going. Working out of Basingstoke Parcelforce depot.
Shift times - Working 08:00am until drops are complete, Monday to Friday, shift times may vary. (hours/days can be flexible)
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a Sprinter van delivering between 40 - 60 drops a day.
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* The depot covers all of Basingstoke and surrounding areas so knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
* A full and valid Cat B Driving licence.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* Experience of driving a van is preferred but not essential.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly
* Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage however training is provided.
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
* Rest Areas
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
* On-site parking
* Weekly Pay
If you're looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW. Please call Chloe on .