Healthcare Assistant -Days or Nights available
Permanent (Full time)
Heritage Oaks Healthcare are currently working with Palms Row Healthcare a well-established care provider based in Sheffield that have two homes (S4 and S6) with CQC "good ratings"
and with excellent reputations.
Recruiting for Healthcare Assistants at Northfield Nursing Home, S6 3GP.
• Full time contract of 33hr
• Rate of pay – National Minimum wage (applicable to age)
• Days and Night shifts required
We can offer you:
• Supportive environment
• Employee recognition scheme
• Holiday pay and auto enrolment on a pension scheme
• Free Flu vaccinations
Under the supervision of qualified nurses and Seniors, as a Healthcare assistant you will assist service users with all aspects of personal care, including feeding, pressure care, mobility needs, social needs etc.
You will be expected to work in a team to ensure the care delivered to service users is as prescribed in their care plan and is of a high standard.
• Be dedicated and caring
• Good communication skills
• Able to work well as a team
• Reliability, flexibility and good time keeping required
• Experience desirable but not essential as full training and induction provided
Job Type: Full-time