Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£25000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently advertising on behalf of an Automotive Car Dealership who are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor to assist in their busy Service Department in the Ellesmore Port area.
Our Motor Trade Client is seeking a Service Advisor who is high performing and can provide only the best level of customer service.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
A working experience within a Service Advisor role
The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
Familiarity with using Motor Dealership Database SoftwareAs a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records
- Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
- Other Ad-Hoc Duties as the Service Advisor role requires
For your hard work as a Service Advisor our client is offering a salary of £25,000
The hours of work in this service advisor position are Monday-Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday's
To apply for this Service Advisor position, please forward your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Service Advisor Job get in touch today.
Automotive Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Vehicle Aftersales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Motor Trade Service Advisor.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details