Warwick, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Experienced Logistics Administrator required for a fresh produce importer based in Warwick to provide logistics and admin support to a small office based team.
As a Logistics Administrator, you will ideally will have 2+ years experience in a logistics role (International transport experience / Sea freight import procedures / customs clearances etc.) and also foreign language skills are a significant advantage, mainly French and Spanish. You should be a motivated, committed person with excellent communication skills, able to prioritise and respond quickly in an often rapidly changing environment and happy to work as part of a small team. A conscientious person who takes pride in their work and enjoys contributing in a positive way towards a common team effort.
The successful Logistics Administrator will be offered a salary of 22-27k depending on experience.
Duties of the Logistics Administrator:
- Tracking inbound and outbound product flows & vessel / vehicle arrivals
- Assisting with transport planning requirements on inbound and outbound cargo
- Coordinating with international and national clients & suppliers
- Processing purchase and sales orders onto the companys system
- Planning UK & International transport according to customer orders
- Handling import administration procedures such as customs clearance advices and processing shipping documentation
- Posting invoices and handling queries with suppliers and customers
- Contacting hauliers to ensure collections and deliveries are made on time
- Maintaining and controlling stock levels
Other requirements for the Logistics Administrator role:
- Good computer skills particularly MS Excel and experience of Sage / SAP / similar systems an advantage
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Reliable and able to work in an organized, efficient manner with minimal supervision
- Willing to support the team with general administrative duties and cover for other support roles
- Ability to meet deadlines with excellent planning and control
- Versatile team worker
- Maintain a positive approach under pressure
If you've got what it takes, please Apply Now immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!
Red Recruit has various freight-forwarding vacancies for this and similar roles, so please do get in touch to tell us what youre looking for and well do our best to assist.
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.