Pharmacy Technician - Manchester - Community experience welcome
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£15 - £18/hour
Contract (Full time)
Are you interested in working in the NHS Hospital sector?
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a newly registered Pharmacy Technician to join an NHS Hospital Service in Manchester.
Our client is currently seeking a GPHC registered/soon to be registered Pharmacy Technician to join their hospital team asap, working 5 days per week, for at least 3 months.
The clinical duties involved will be dispensary based.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. This is a fantastic opportunity for a community experienced pharmacy technician to develop their skills in the NHS Hospital sector.
The service is based in Manchester and has parking on site!
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
- £15-18 per hour, depending on banding.
- Private Hospital
- Start date: October 2021
- Duration: 6-12 months months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on (phone number removed) to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about