London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Job Title and Location
We have a phenomenal new Client Executive role within the Usage Foods team working across a major FMCG manufacturer in the form of PepsiCo, along with supporting on our portfolio of Retailer clients including Tesco, Sainsbury’s and M&S. As Client Executive you will be helping to manage the day to day relationship with clients, along with having a prominent role in handling their insight requirements. This is an exciting opportunity that will suit a Category Analyst who is ready to tackle the next step of their career at Kantar. You will have the support of a Consumer Insight Director as well as work closely with the Kantar Purchase team on day to day servicing and ad hoc requests. You will join a team known for being fun and encouraging that has been driving growth for the last 5 years.
- Client Relationships – Support in the managing of the practical/on the ground delivery of the contracted service with respect to quality, speed and breadth of data and the servicing they are entitled to.
- Account Handling - Understand the client’s ways of working and ensure delivery of information and their experience of our servicing, meets these requirements.
- Analysis & Insight – Production & interpretation of analysis with a focus on answering key questions with strong and actionable recommendations. Discuss briefs with clients challenging where appropriate to make sure requests have been accurately thought through and offering advice on how best to tackle issues.
- Commercial attitude – showing a commercial mentality to identify opportunities for ad-hoc revenue outside the client’s contracted data set.
- 1-2 years working experience. Data Knowledge, Market research experience
- Proven record of establishing relationships with clients; strong interpersonal skills, the ability to build trusting partnership relationships
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills with the ability to put together insightful and impactful presentations; the ability to articulate in a confident and composed manner
- Experience of Data Sets and have a real curiosity for the food industry
- Efficiency in analysing, interpreting data and articulating the business implications
Privacy and Legal Statement
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.