St Helens, Merseyside
£60 - £70 per day
Are you an undergraduate looking to get into a career in education?
CER Liverpool are looking to give the right individuals the opportunity of working on a temporary basis as Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Unqualified Teachers and HLTAs in schools across St Helens and surrounding areas. If you are an undergraduate or even if you have relevant experience and are looking to start your career in education, this may be the perfect opportunity for you, particularly if you are looking to start your PGCE and want the chance to showcase your talent before September 2019.
We can pay between £60.00 £70.00 daily for these roles and pay will be on a weekly basis. This will involve delivery of previously set work, managing behaviour and promoting the expectations of the school. You will be expected to cover classes with students aged 1116 years old, so it is essential that you have the confidence and attitude to successfully manage class behaviour. There is a great demand for supply staff in secondary schools so please submit your cv today!
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a degree (not essential but desirable)
- Have experience working with children
- Previously worked in a position of authority (police, military, tutor, mentor, probation)
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good links to public transport or be able to drive
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships
- Have a child workforce enhanced DBS, or be willing to obtain a new one
Being registered with CER Liverpool you will benefit from:
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an awardwinning office, REC Audited
- A range of daytoday or longterm positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD/Training
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction (teachers)
- Recommend a Friend Scheme where you can earn up to £250
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER
For more information, please call Susanne on 0151 242 6038.
Posted 4 days ago