Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Reigate, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Here at esure, we’re no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we’re getting ready for more. It’s creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for increasing multi product holding, customer engagement, and accretive contribution from the esure customer base.
What you will do:
- Accountable for multi-channel, data-driven customer marketing strategies to drive multi product holding and long-term customer value
- Responsible for building and delivering the annual marketing plan for onboarding, X-sell/Upsell and engagement, ensuring plans are aligned with finance, pricing and commercial teams on targets/forecasts
- Accountable for a strong offer management and test-and-learn program, developing hypothesis and experiments to build continuous initiatives to optimize campaign performance
- Liaise with Product teams, providing customer and data-led strategic input to help shape customer value propositions to drive multi-product holding & loyalty
- Lead engagement on strategic projects, working closely with Project teams to identify opportunities for customer growth initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing Analytics & Pricing teams to optimise CPA and value contribution from customer marketing programs
- Accountable for compliant campaign delivery and line management of a direct campaign team
- Work with the analytics team to build easy-to-understand reports, dashboards and deep dive analysis to track results, understand trends, and draw-out the so what? Insight
- Be on the front foot in identifying issues, checking accuracy and relevance of data, continually reviewing learnings to inform future tests/decisions
What we would love you to bring:
- Senior customer marketing manager from a B2C subscriptions background, leading onboarding and X-sell/growth strategies to increase product holding and value from a customer base
- Commercially astute, with the ability to forecast impacts from campaign activity for bottom-up strategic planning
- Customer-focused, with a broad, channel-agnostic mindset - constantly looking for new ways to drive results and improve customer experience
- Data-driven and curious, with the ability to examine fragmented data to inform new campaigns and customer experiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Taking ownership of issues, understanding trends and root cause
- The ability to represent customer growth initiatives through the business, and deal effectively with people from a variety of disciplines.
- Previous hands-on understanding of how to use campaign management tools desirable (. previous experience building campaigns in platforms such as Salesforce or Adobe)
- Experience working with digital and call centre teams. experience overseeing or line managing campaign managers
What we will offer you in return:
- A competitive salary that recognises your skills, experience, and potential
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 flex days (equivalent to bank holidays to be taken as and when suits you)
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working - including hybrid working post Covid19
- Staff discount on our products
- Private medical cover for eligible colleagues
At esure, we are committed to promoting equity, inclusion and diversity. We celebrate and nurture our diversity because it makes strong business sense and because it’s the right thing to do. We are passionate about making everyone feel welcome, included and comfortable bringing their whole self to work every day.
esure cares for our people, our customers, our society and our planet. We aim to ensure all colleagues and job applicants are given equal opportunity and our company is truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. esure is an inclusive environment which provides everyone the support they need to feel included, thrive, grow, meet their goals and have some fun.