Audit Senior Associate - Asset Wealth Management
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Line of Service
Asset and Wealth Management
Job Description & Summary
Asset and Wealth Management is a fast growing business with a unique audit division offering a broad range of services, tailored to assist Asset management clients grow and overcome the complex challenges they face. Our client base varies - FTSE listed, Private companies, Private Equity and Venture Capitalist backed companies.
You’ll gain experience across a wide variety of markets and industry sectors including, real estate, Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Asset and Wealth management.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of organisations we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and benefit from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation - from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards;
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions;
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the Audit;
- Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach;
- Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate;
- Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality; and
- Put the team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Be Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified accountant (or international equivalent) or have equivalent work experience in Audit (including international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience);
- Experience of IFRS and/or UK GAAP and international standards on auditing;
- Strong organisational skills, experience of undertaking audit from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself and others to complete high quality testing and documentation;
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and organisations we audit;
- Ability to review the work of others’, providing commentary and feedback to support the teams technical development and enhance audit quality;
- Takes pride in their work and in the Audit profession. Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
Education**(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications**(if blank, certifications not specified)
**Desired Languages**(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 14, 2021