Principal Geotechnical Engineer/Mining - West Heath | Zoek UK | 173f01
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Principal Geotechnical Engineer/Mining Engineer
West Heath, Birmingham, England
Are you a Geologist, Geotechnical or Mining Engineer with an interest and experience in dealing with historical legacy mining issues? Our client, who is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, are continuing to grow their remedial mining team in Birmingham and consequently are looking for a motivated individual to lead the delivery of mining remedial projects from desk study through to works implementation and reporting.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for career growth and with an option for flexible working. Our client works on some of the most ground breaking projects that are both challenging and rewarding, offering the opportunity to deliver a better world.
The minimum requirements are:
- Possess strong problem solving and inter-personal skills, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise technical reports and documents.
- A wide range of experience, knowledge and skills in geotechnical engineering and/or engineering geology.
- A strong working knowledge of UK ground conditions and ground investigation practice.
- Clean driving licence.
- You will preferably have good knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England design and reporting processes.
- Candidates should be willing to travel within the UK.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...