Business Development Executive
East London, Greater London, England
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to aim higher in your career and feeling stuck? Then this opportunity could be for YOU!
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual for a £35k- £45k + OTE for a London based Business Development Executive to join our team, with the aim of developing the new business acquisition process.
As a result, we are looking for someone with experience within the technology sales sector who can bring their experience of successful business acquisition. The aim is to provide a certain level of creative license and independence for the candidate to make this a successful area of the company, whilst at the same time you will be working directly alongside the Commercial Director.
This role will involve owning the full sales cycle and everything within in - pro actively researching, identifying, and closing new business, and creating new strategies to do so. Creating proposals, presentations, and new business material, developing outbound campaigns and running events whilst working alongside our marketing team.
What you will be doing:
- Owning the 'outbound’ aspects of sales activities
- Identifying and closing new business through outbound strategies
- Booking and attending meetings once you have qualified the opportunity
- Tracking and managing all opportunities on HubSpot and another CRM system.
- Working on new proposals and presentations
- Working with marketing to design effective campaigns and broadening the reach of marketing activities
- Work to personal targets based on gross profit
- Maintain regular proactive contact with prospective customers
Your skills and experience:
The candidate will have previous experience managing the full sales acquisition cycle, within a similar technology services business, with a proven ability to bring in new business and hit targets.
- 3+ years business development experience selling services and / or solutions
- Knowledge within business technology, cloud technology and cyber security
- Excellent proven verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed targets in a fast-paced environment
- Develop rapport quickly with anyone from Office Manager to CEO of a business
- Experience using a CRM system to manage the sales cycle
- Experience developing and creating a well-defined sales processes
- Identify, engage and meet with decision makers at a senior level to identify opportunities
- Be an ambassador for the company to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times
- Provide sales Manager with reports or information as required
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- A proven track record of identifying and converting right-fit leads
- Self-motivated individual with proven success in exceeding targets
- Ability to quickly build rapport and genuine relationships, whilst maintaining a professional demeanour
- To enjoy working within a new business role and be able to identify customer needs and challenges
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Self-starter, with a proactive and self-motivated approach
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Excellent listening skills, polite, confident and friendly manner
What we can offer you:
We believe offering full support and backing from the leadership team creates a healthy work space, attractive commission structure based on gross profit sold, personal development plan, Gym or Private Health Care (both after 1 year), free breakfast and fruit, company weekend away among many other social activities, and mainly the opportunity to be part of a positive, motivated and social company