ASD Teaching Assistant
Halewood, Knowsley, England
£ 60.00 - £ 70.00 Per Day
Permanent (Full time)
Tradewind are working closely with a specialist school in Knowsley who support students aged 11-19 years old who have different special educational needs including PMLD, complex needs, ASD and MLD. The school is currently looking to recruit a teaching assistant who has experience working with ASD to work 1:1 with a year 7 child.
The school is looking for people who have had experience working autism and young children. The idea candidate will be flexible, positive, and resilient.
The role is starting January and is till the end of the academic year with the possibility to go carry on in September 2022.
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Knowsley.
a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer