Maths Teacher and KS4 Coordinator
Harrow - This Area Only
29915.0000 - 35264.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Maths Teacher and Key Stage 4 Coordinator
Maths Teacher and Key Stage 4 Coordinator - Teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5 - Harrow, North London - "Good" Ofsted - Permanent role - January 2022 or sooner - MPS1 - UPS3 - £29, 915 £45, 766 - Not suitable for ECT
Are you an accomplished Maths teacher with a good track record for teaching Maths, in particular good results in GCSE, and A Level if you had the opportunity to teach this?
Perhaps you are a maths teacher ambitious and keen to develop in your teaching career and take on the next step and an opportunity for a Key Stage coordinator post with TLR?
***Maths Teacher and Key Stage 4 Coordinator
***Confident to teach Maths KS3, KS4 and KS5
***Leadership post with TLR only suitable for teachers with experience teaching maths
***Role suitable for step up or side step
***Post open to teachers with experience no NQTs
***Barnet, North London
***Ofsted 'Good' School
***Permanent post from January 2022 or sooner ideally
About the School - Maths Teacher and Key Stage 4 Coordinator - Harrow, North London
- This Secondary school in Harrow, is a "Good" Ofsted Secondary school.
- The school has nearly 1000 students on roll and is a mixed school from Year 7 to 13.
- The School have just recently had Ofsted who confirmed that they remain a Good school.
- The school has an excellent behaviour management policy which staff follow.
- You will also be offered fantastic training and CPD throughout your time at the school.
- The school is a very diverse and multi cultural school, with a high proportion of students from minority ethnic backgrounds, many from Indian and other Asian backgrounds.
- SEN and EAL numbers at the school are also high.
About the Role - Maths Teacher and Key Stage 4 Coordinator - Harrow, North London
This Secondary school is looking for a Maths teacher with experience who would be interested in taking on a TLR for Key Stage 4 Coordinator.
The ideal teacher will have at least 2 or 3 years' experience teaching Maths, ideally at the same school and have a good track record of teaching and therefore ready for the next step.
You do not have to have had a post of responsibility in the past, but the school will also consider applications from those who have.
You must also hold QTS.
You must have experience teaching in the UK and following the British Curriculum.
To apply for this role, email your CV asap to**or call Eve on .**