Principal Scientist - DMPK
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent senior opportunity within an industry leading Contract Research Organisation based in the North West.
In this multifaceted role (laboratory, project and team leadership) you will call upon your expertise in DMPK/ ADME to establish and deliver crucial project milestones of novel small molecule drug discovery projects. You will provide guidance to a dynamic team of experienced scientists, providing training where appropriate, and function as Project Lead for several high-profile studies. In this capacity you will act as the key interface between stakeholders and collaborators across the business (Chemistry & Bioscience departments). Your role will extend to assisting with business development activities and management of budgets, resources and project costing and proposal writing.
* PhD (or BSc/ MSc with equivalent experience) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related disciplines
* Extensive experience in drug discovery withing an ADME/ DMPK environment
* Strong technical experience across in vivo & in vitro analytical techniques . LC-MS/MS and/or in cell based assays
* Proven scientific leadership/ management experience
* Excellent understanding of CRO environment would be highly advantageous
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this career defining opportunity!
Key Words: Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, DMPK, absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, ADME, Pharmacology, Drug Discovery, Drug Development, Small Molecule, Pharmaceuticals, Contract Research Laboratories,
CRO, Leadership, Project Management, Client Management, Portfolio, Midlands, Nottingham, Loughborough, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Stoke, Cheshire, VRS7239CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website