Kickstart - Administration Assistant
North Yorkshire - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
PINKNEY GRUNWELLS LAWYERS LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers LLP is a high street firm with offices in Scarborough, Bridlington, Whitby, Hunmanby and Driffield.
The administration assistants’ role should be regarded as a learning curve to attain the necessary legal background, information and skills to move into a position with higher responsibilities, when it is felt the individual has developed sufficiently and the opportunity arises.
You will also be required to answer the telephone, do copying, scanning, post, audio typing, filing and general administration duties.
No prior experience required, full training will be provided.
Working hours will be over Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch
National Minimum Wage
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
Pre Kickstart Soft skills training such as:
• Communication skills
• Time management
IAG Advisor Mentoring Service – monthly contact with employee to see how the placement is progressing and offer support.
• Document progress across 6 months.
• IAG Advisor to assist with End of Placement appraisal and progression.
• Career Planning 1 to 1 Session with goal setting.
• CV Writing 1 to 1 Session.
• Job Search 1 to 1 Session.
• Job Application 1 to 1 Session.
• Interview Techniques 1 to 1 Session.
• Mock Interview and Feedback 1 to 1 Session.