Director of ICT
Brent, Greater London, England
£100000 - £110000/annum Excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Lioness Recruitment take their specialist experience to find specialist careers. A large and financially stable RSL are looking for a strategic Director of ICT to support their ICT transformation journey. They’re seeking somebody with a solid social housing and IT senior management background to lead and shape IT for a strong future. This role will offer a mixture of onsite & offsite working with Head Office being based in North London.
The organisation have their ICT & Digital strategy ready and need a strong ICT & people manager to put it into action and make it a success. Your responsibilities in this pivotal role will include overall responsibility of ICT across the organisation including Cyber Security, Infrastructure & Software, ICT Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery and in particular, all aspects of Data Management.
* Senior level IT Management within a Social Housing organisation or similar
* Strong Data Management experience
* Implementing new systems and overseeing large projects
* Migration and utilisation of Software as a Service
* Digital & ICT transformation programmes
* Strong analytical skills – both quantitative & qualitative
* Management of large budgets
* Managing technical infrastructure and information system platforms within a busy commercial environment
* Leading multi-disciplinary teams and influencing opinions
* Change management
* Working at a senior level with Committees & Boards
* Keeps abreast of latest technology and it’s practical applications
This role will close on Wednesday 1st December, with first stage interviews planned for Friday 10th December and final stage interviews WC 13th December 2021.
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities