Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Working within the UK and Europe, this well-established production agency provide high quality lighting, audio, video and scenic solutions to the live events industry. Working across both the private and corporate sectors they deliver bespoke production solutions across a huge range of live events from award ceremonies, film premiers and exhibitions through to high-end, high-spend corporate parties!
With a dedicated and passionate team and with some exciting events pipelined for 2021/2 there has never been a better time to join!
See below for details of the excellent benefits package on offer…
Due to an increasing pipeline of business and a busy calendar moving forwards they are now looking to hire an Inventory/Asset Manager who will support the Directors and Warehouse Manager ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse inventory and kit distribution.
* Managing a large inventory of lighting, audio, video and rigging equipment
* Maintaining stock levels using rental systems
* Conducting stock checks
* Notifying other teams and stakeholders of shortages
* Using your expertise to advise on new stock requirements
* Identifying any damaged kit
* Manual handling
* Delivering and collecting equipment as required
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge of AV kit as well as experience managing rental systems in a warehouse environment.
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work (overtime will be paid). Candidates must be open to this and ideally hold a full driving license.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for passionate and growing company at the cutting edge of technical event solutions where you will work in a friendly and supportive environment with the opportunity to further develop your career in the industry. Additional benefits include:
* Personal Private Healthcare provided by BUPA
* Company Pension
* 30 days paid holiday (including Public Holidays)
* Employee Reward & Recognition Scheme
* Ongoing specific training opportunities
* Provision of full tool kit
* Company laptop
* Cash birthday gift
* Staff facilities including fresh ground coffee, vending machine & pool table
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.