South West England - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to work with a company who has been voted ‘Great Place to Work’ for the 4th year running and the Forbes Worlds Best Employers for 2021?
Are you looking for a rewarding and fast paced role?
Are you looking to work completely remote?
Do you thrive from a busy and demanding role?
Are you a strong analyst, a great problem solver and can manage your own workload?
If this sounds like you then please read on......
Our client are the leading provider of international relocation management, assisting many large organisations with their global relocation requirements. Swindon is the European Head Office and is responsible for relocation throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). You will be based working from home and occasional visits into the Swindon head office.
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for account manager / account analysts to work in a varied and fast paced environment which offers great benefits and long term career opportunities. The team you will be joining has a selection of high profile clients who is fun, innovative and a great to work with!
You will be part of a team which manages the external client relationships, dealing with escalations, providing reporting, analysis of data and someone who can problem solve. You will be looking after multiple clients at one time so you must be able to prioritise, organise, and be able to juggle multiple things at anyone time.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Research and resolve client (billing) issues along with client invoicing and manage any aged debt issues
- Ensure data integrity is maintained for client matrix requirements.
- Assist management in monitoring client SLAs and managing escalations
- Create, produce client dashboard reports; assist management in proposing effective solutions to meet those goals.
- Create and analyse reports related to account management, issues and initiatives.
- Create and maintain accurate reporting results by keeping internal databases updated.
- Participate in client meetings as requested.
- Assist management in preparation of quarterly and annual client year-end meetings, client proposals/presentations and projects etc.
You will be highly analytical with good excel skills and a very good attention to detail. You will also be client facing so you will need to approachable, able to build relationships and be happy to attend client presentations and board meetings. You must have excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and be able to work both on personal initiative and in a team environment. You will have a high level of accuracy and process orientated.
As this role is completely working from home you will need to be able to work independently and use your own initiative. They will not be going back into the office so you will need to be happy to work at home permanently.
The ideal candidate will have a previous background of working in a relocations company and or have experienced travelling and living abroad. You will have strong analytical skills and be able to build and maintain client relationships.
As the market leader our client offer a competitive salary and extensive rewards, such as medical & health care.
For more information on the role and company please apply or call ASAP.