Senior Project manager EAP/NPP
Hounslow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a dynamic and rapidly expanding SME Pharmaceutical company, based in London. Specialising in Early access programs. They are expanding their operation and looking to on-board a project manager with the aspiration of enabling them to develop their career.
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for assisting the senior project manager in overseeing internal and external EAP and NPP programs.
- Assisting in the management of localised and global studies.
- Managing client relationships.
- Site initiations through to closeout.
- Play a vital role in project success and the growth of the business.
- Involved in the product cycle
- On-site 20% of the time
- Based in West London
The Successful Applicant
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of Expanded access program or Named Patient programs or Compassionate use programs experience. This is a must for the role.
- 3 years of project management experience.
- Degree educated in a relevant life sciences degree
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- career progression
- Project autonomy
Quote job ref