Data Analytics Expert
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The specific role is for a Data Analytics professional to support the Strategic Change team in uncovering insight to help drive the firm’s management decisions and change programmes. This will involve sourcing, blending, visualising and interpreting a wide variety of data types.
- An outstanding opportunity to become part of a small yet powerful Analytics team that have senior business partners support to drive analytics and data-driven projects across Credit Suisse.
- Greenfield data science and analytics projects.
- An agile, high performance and inclusive working environment.
- An opportunity to work in a growing, diverse and dynamic team.
- An opportunity to see the impact of our work on the bank’s «bottom-line».
- Design thinking around usability, accessibility and user experience.
- Conceptualisation and Visualisation of data into beautiful and insightful interactive dashboards and/or other graphics.
- Ability to work iteratively on user journeys and breakdown user requirements into precise functionality and visual requirements.
- Build and promote analytics products and toolsets across the firm, increasing adoption.
- Capture and manage business requirements, translating into projects.
- Work in partnership with our Engineering team to build out a multi-technology front-end for users.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insight for the business.
Your future colleagues
You will work as part of a core analytics team, producing best-in-class analytics products while helping champion the power of analytics across the bank. We support multiple groups who are using our data to make better informed, faster decisions on wide reaching change programmes that have a material impact on the firms bottom line. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
We are looking for:
- Excellent Tableau desktop capabilities using ‘advanced’ features such as LOD’s, complex blending, parameters, table calcs etc. Iron-Viz level quality of dashboard output.
- Background of technical lead in Analytics / Business Intelligence / MI or Graphic Design.
- Proven experience of building (either coding or overseeing the build) of other visualisation technologies outside of tableau (. D3, Plotly etc.).
- Experience of building analytics products from nose to tail combined with agile problem solving skills.
- Detailed understanding of data models and ability to quickly comprehend new datasets.
- Strong hands-on experience managing time-pressured deliveries.
- Proven ability to engage and build positive working relationships with multiple stakeholder groups (Front Office, Quantitative Strategies, Finance, Risk, and Operations).
- Ability to distil business requirements to succinct business rules definition / logic.
- Desirable skills - Degree educated, or equivalent; experience in Finance, SQL.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.