Senior Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out
St James's, Greater London, England
£65000 - £85000/annum Benefits & Package
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Quantity Surveyor for a specialist fit-out main contractor in central London. Due to their success of the past several year’s where they have delivered some high-end commercial projects across London. They are in a good financial position with a pipeline of projects for 2022 and keen on investing into new staff.
We are looking for Senior quantity surveyors who have proven experience of working on delivering commercial projects with schemes ranging from £5m-£15million on a standalone basis. Projects will vary from small fit out’s to major refurbishment schemes.
* Measurement and valuation
* Administration of contract methods
* Subcontract / materials orders and buying
* Contract obligations
* Ability to form and develop relationships with PQS, design team and supply chain
* Commercial skills, maximising value recovery, cost control and cash management
* Good interpersonal skills ability to work effectively with site management and the rest of the team
* Ability to use / understand financial reports and final accounts
The Plus Points
Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a great opportunity to join a main contractor with prospects for progression and autonomy over projects. You will also be well rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package