Commercial Property Solicitor
Leeds - This Area Only
£39000 - £75000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our growing client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team near Leeds.
• Advising and representing businesses, their senior people and individuals on the whole range of commercial property matters;
• Acting on behalf of clients including although not restricted to landlords, tenants, developers, investors, family trusts etc
• Drafting and negotiating Bonds, Parent Company Guarantees, Deeds of Novation, Letters of Intent and Reliance;
• Negotiating property-based transactions;
• Structuring arrangements for conveyancing or investments and preparation of appropriate documentation;
• Collecting relevant property information from surveyors and other professional bodies
• Reviewing development agreements and agreements for lease;
• Approaching matters in a highly commercial way which always puts business continuity at the heart of the advice given and representation;
• Dealing with all aspects of a busy and profitable caseload;
• Working with the clients on the development and refurbishment of businesses;
• Taking clients’ instructions and ensure that appropriate legal process are applied in the event of secured lending;
• Advising upon the law and other issues;
• Analysing documents and researching case law;
• Assisting other fee earners in other sector areas which require the compliment of a Commercial Property solicitor;
• At completion managing the handover of any project and assisting in the completion of registration and tax formalities;
• Attending meetings with and negotiating with appropriate regulatory bodies including but not limited to County and Local councils;
• Instructing, and attending meetings with experts;
• Maintaining and growing own caseload, subject to an appropriate level supervision by the Department Head;
• Financial management on files eg time recording, billing, cash collection (with the assistance of the accounts team);
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in criminal regulatory law and procedure by reading journals, law reports etc.
• Minimum 3 Years PQE in Commercial Property
• Energy, drive and enthusiasm are key.
• You will have a meticulous, almost forensic eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and client care skills are necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Law Firm that offers a great working environment plus a great salary to match.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful