Digital Marketing Specialist (Paid Media)
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We've been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded 7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We're looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it's a career.
The purpose of this role is to lead and deliver on the paid search, display and affiliate marketing strategy, taking responsibility for driving growth in these channels and owning initiatives that deliver key commercial objectives.
- Closely managing the performance and output of our agencies to deliver channel strategy and growth
- Working with the agency to land new activity and ensuring The Perfume Shop are continuously striving to test and learn to maximise performance
- Building strong working relationships internally to ensure omnichannel alignment
- Completing weekly and monthly reports on channel performance and sharing any insights with relevant teams
- Negotiating with affiliate publishers to secure advertising space and affiliate promotions and ensure publishers are performing in-line with expectations, continuously challenging to make sure we get the most out of any spend
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the annual budget, ensuring spend is phased in line with online trading targets to deliver targeted revenue budgets
- Supporting the agencies on troubleshooting tracking issues or any updates or additions to pixels (alongside the Analytics Specialists)
- Gathering internal data our agencies might require and sharing relevant internal insights with them
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with the overall digital marketing strategy, and understanding how this fits within the eCommerce strategy
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that the agencies receive assets in a timely manner, and they align with campaigns, brand guidelines and audiences
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- GrowOurOwn - exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust - unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus - We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY TODAY!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV's or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.