Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
Part Time Weekend Receptionists
Salary:£ per hour
Our client is an independent charity who supports serving and retired police officers who are experiencing mental and physical health difficulties.
The charity are currently looking for an enthusiastic and reliable weekend receptionist. They welcome applicants who can work both Saturday and Sunday and those who can work either Saturday or Sunday. Please state on your email.
The main duties include:
- The first point of contact for members
- Greeting members
- General administrative tasks
- Answering the telephone
- Basic knowledge of data management systems or willingness to learn
- Data entry with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy inputting information
The successful candidate will:
- Have a friendly approach with good communication skills
- A passion to go the extra mile for our members
- Be efficient with strong organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated
- Saturday 7am - 7pm (12 hours)
- Sunday 7am - 2pm (7 hours)
If you feel you are suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.