Liverpool - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Do you want a part time, casual role that can be done around other jobs or family commitments?
Randstad Education are working in partnership with several schools across the Merseyside, Knowsley & Sefton Area to support them with their needs for temporary Exam Invigilators. Successful applicants will be offered a range of shifts during the school day over the next few weeks to support the school with their exams timetable. This role can be seasonal around the school examination period, but other roles are available throughout the rest of the year, such as Teaching Assistant and Cover Supervisor - NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
- Ensure the integrity of each examination.
- Liaise with other members of staff to ensure all checks are carried out.
- Be available and present for all shifts you accept.
- Previous experience would be advantageous but training/induction will be provided.
- DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Availability to work on a temporary basis over the next few weeks (at least).
- Access to training and other development opportunities within education.
- Flexible working arrangements available - we are more than happy to consider applications from candidates who want to work set days around their other commitments.
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant who will work with you to source suitable roles
- CV Support
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and 'Team Teach'
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Flexible hours and working patterns
- A 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Sean Simmons at Randstad Education on .