Support Worker - Southport | Zoek UK
Support Worker -Southport
Southport, Sefton, England
£8.72 Per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to make a real and positive difference in peoples lives, helping them achieve all that they want to aim?
Do you a job that is soul and heart rewarding and doesn't involve being boxed in an office?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking charity that promotes and practices wellbeing for all employees and has been named as Charity Times Charity of the Year 2019?
Would you like to work with some real amazing and inspiring people?
Aim high and work in a job where Everyday Is Different.
As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role. Our Support Workers empower people with support needs to live the lives they want to lead.
We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who, as a Support Worker, will be committed to support people to have a great life through innovative person centred support.
We are recruiting across Southport and we would love to hear from you!
Previous experience is not essential as we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Our ideal Support Worker will be:
- Self-motivated with energy and drive
- Reliable, friendly and caring to support the people we support to achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Confident and inspire the person we support to achieve more
- Able to help manage some behaviours that may challenge the norm – we provide training and guidance to enable you to do this
- Comfortable using basic IT systems that are required within the role - training can be offered to support this area
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
As part of the selection process you will have an opportunity to meet the people you will be supporting in their home environment. This will allow you to see first-hand their wonderful personalities and fully understand the level of care and support that is required.
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development - opportunities to take NVQ Level 2, classroom based courses and e-learning
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
- Tools and support to help you lead an easier (financial) life
- Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
- Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
- Wellbeing Fund
- Employee Voice - GameChangers
- We will also pay for your DBS
- At Community Integrated Care, we value all colleagues regardless of age. We are proud to offer pay over the statutory minimum set for young workers once probation has been successfully completed
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.