Office Administrative Assistant
Stockport - This Area Only
18000.0000 - 20000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Page Personnel are working with a busy manufacturer and contractor based in Stockport who are looking to appoint a full time permanent Office Administrative Assistant to support it's staff.
Our client are a privately owned doorset manufacturer and contractor who have the unique advantage of being a certified in manufacture, installation and maintenance and work nationwide on a variety of spectacular prestigious projects including hospitals, offices, schools and apartments.
The Key Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Undertake all general office administrative duties in an efficient manner
- Handling calls in a professional manner
- answering queries where possible
- passing on detailed telephone messages in a timely manner
- reception duties which will include
- greeting and looking after visitors
- Assisting colleagues in times of need when urgent tasks are required to be undertaken and prioritising workload accordingly
- Updating documents to reflect continual improvement
- Printing and scanning documents
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a close attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT skills in MS office including outlook, excel, word essential
Generous holiday package + Supportive team + Flexible hours + 3:30pm finish on a Friday + Busy work Environment + More excellent benefits!