Kingston upon Hull, England
£35000 - £45000/annum BENEFITS
Permanent (Full time)
£35,000 - £45,000 + BENEFITS
Our client, the world leading Manufacturer based company are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. Working within this established, global organisation, you will be functioning in a world class environment where Quality is of upmost importance. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager you will play an integral role in achieving Quality targets for a true market leading company. With a long established presence within Buckinghamshire this is an ideal opportunity for a strong Quality Engineer looking for their next challenging position with the backing of a stable and secure business.
This position will appeal to an individual who is keen to constantly uphold and improve quality standards within a manufacturing environment.
* Day to day management of quality issues.
* Full involvement in long term improvement activity planning.
* Supervising internal audits
* Supervising the PPAP process
* Hands on involvement in identifying root cause issues at manufacturing level
* Implementing change in relation to engineering procedures and documentation
* Contribute to continuous improvement activities within quality
* Liaising with customers and suppliers
Skills and Qualifications:
* Quality Engineering background
* ISO 9001:2015
* Experience of quality engineering within a Manufacturing Environment
* Eight Discipline knowledge
* Creating Failure Checks (DFMEA / PFMEA)
* HNC/HND/ Degree - desirable
Extrusion Background (Highly Advantageous)
* Multi-Million Pound Turnover
* Leading Manufacturer & Supplier with their field
* Stable & Secure Business
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Jordan Pannell at or call for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed)